Hey there readers, I’m really happy with how the launch for my new book Magnify and Multiply is going. I’m getting some great reviews, keyword rankings and also boughts populated, which will help with continued sales over the long term, so thank you to everyone who’s checked out the book, downloading, reviewing and encouraging me so much!
Now that my book is doing it’s thing, I want to help push eyes towards some other books that I think are incredibly helpful in getting the word out about your words! So this week, I’ll be focusing a few posts on other people’s books about writing and publishing.
I’ve probably mentioned before that I am a big fan of Joanna Penn of the Creative Penn, but I don’t think I’ve featured one of her books yet. This one, Successful Self-Publishing is kind of a classic of the Amazon Era in the Self-Publishing genre. Joanna is an author, international speaker and entrepreneur based in Bath, England.
This book includes, (from the amazon description):
– What you need to know before you self-publish
– Why self-publishing an ebook is a good idea
– How to format an ebook
– Exclusivity and going direct
– How to self-publish an ebook
– Why self-publish a print book
– Print-on-demand will change your life
– What you need to know before you print
– How to self-publish a print book
– What to do if you want help with the publishing process
– After self-publishing
– How much does it cost to self-publish?
– How do you get paid when you self-publish?
– Book marketing principles
– How to market fiction
– How to market non-fiction
Plus, links to more useful resources.
If you’re reading this, and ready to write a book, (or another one) do check out Joanna’s book. It will make a huge difference for you if you are just starting out, and if you are a little seasoned, there are plenty of takeaways that you can use to increase your already budding success with writing and publishing. It’s free.